Having errors like – your printer is offline is very common with HP printers but when you start getting errors like Printer is in error state. And, if you don’t know how to solve this error then there is something to panic about.
But don’t worry as we are here to help you. In this article, we will help you resolve the error state in HP printers after the updating Windows 10. You can also contact the Printer Repair in Arizona or you can make a contact on toll free number - +1(877) 894-5316.
This issue takes place after your system gets updated with Windows 10. After the update your system will gets new updates and cause the connecting devices to stop working. And, when it stops working, you won’t be able to print any of your documents even if you send the command to print it.
Possible Reasons for HP Printer Error State Problem
The possible reasons for the HP printer error state problem is:
- USB is disconnected.
- Issue with Operating System.
- Connection problem in wiring.
- Problems with printer drivers.
You can try the following effective methods to solve the problem. Or you can call on the toll-free number +1(877) 894-5316. The other way round is you can contact the Printer Support San Francisco.
Procedures to Fix HP Printer in Error State Windows 10
Here are the steps you must try before contacting Printer Repair Near me on your web browser.
Step 1: - Run Troubleshooter
The best way to make your printer work again is to troubleshoot your printer. Here, follow the steps:
Check your printer is properly plugged in to power supply and is on. Also, make sure to check your USB connection or the wireless connection.
If above step doesn’t work out download and run the printing troubleshooter.
And, if you still facing the same issue then there is high chances that your printer is in need of a new driver.
- Right click the start button
- Select device manager
- Click on expand printers and select your printer from the given list.
- Right click on your printer and update your printer driver.
Step 2: - Check for Wi-Fi or Cable
If you still face the issue and your printer still shows printer in error state then might be there is something wrong with your printer itself.
You have to make sure that your printer is on, properly connected to your PC. Check for paper chunks and ink issues, and if the cover of the printer is not opened, etc.
Step 3: - Choose “Use Printer Online” Option
In case, your HP printer is in offline state, then follow the steps written below and make it online.
- You have to click on the “Windows + X”.
- Open the “Control Panel” and then click on “Devices and printers”.
- Click on the “Printer”.
- If your printer is offline then it is showing the same on printer’s display screen.
- Check the status and if offline then select the online option by right clicking on your printer.
- Now, you can see the online status of your printer on the display.
Step 4: Reinstall the printer driver
- You have to open the control panel
- Select the option view by large icons.
- Click on the devices and the printers.
- Now, you have to right click on your printer and select the option remove device.
- Once again confirm the device removal and now, restart your computer.
Once your PC reboots, it will automatically detect and install your printer.
Steps 5: Set the Print Spooler service to automatic
- You have to press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard.
- And type services. MSc in the run box and press Enter.
- Now search for the Print Spooler service and ensure that it is set to Start.
- You have to right-click on Print Spooler and select Proprieties.
- Now, set the startup type to automatic mood in the general tab.
- Click Apply from the drop-down menu box and press ok.
- Restart your computer to see if it fixed the issue.
Steps 6: Make Sure That the Paper Is Loaded
It is very important for you to know that your paper is loaded in the printer tray and are in proper alignment so that there will be no harm to the printer by chunks of paper.
Steps 7: Update Windows
- Click on the start button.
- Open settings.
- Click on the update and security button.
- Press the option to check for the updates.
- If there is any update, let the process be complete and then you have to restart the computer.
- You can also, reboot the PC and check for updating Windows to fix the issue.
We hope these solutions have resolved your HP printer error state issue. If not then you are free top contact Printer Repair services in Arizona.